Fly and Stay for Free with Rewards - These awesome sites help you figure out the best rewards programs for avid travelers. Upgrade your trip for free.
- AwardHacker.com: Super easy tool to help the frequent traveler find the flights that will help you rack up the most rewards point.
- Awardomatic.com: Awardomatic is arguably the most comprehensive hotel mapping tool to score hotel awards. Use this tool to find a free hotel for your nomadic adventure!
- Hotel Hustle: Regular travelers may find this airline and hotel award rate comparison tool useful to find the best rewards while traveling.
- Seatguru.com: The premier way to find out about airplane seating, in-flight amenities, flight purchases and info about the airlines.
Car Rentals for Less
- Autoslash.com: Find affordable car rentals for all the leading brands – Hertz, Avis, National, Enterprise, Budget, Dollar, Thrifty, etc. – along with discounts and coupons.
Best Flight Finders
- Google Flights: Find the flight that you need no matter what airline on Google’s algorithm-based search tool.
- FlightConnections.com: Select your flight via a graphical interface. This cool visual tool allows you to pick a city and see all the flight paths going to and from the selected airport.
- Flight Aware: Flight Aware tracks flight data culled from a variety of sources, like air traffic controllers, ground and space tracking modules.
- Rome 2 Rio: An all-in-one booking solution that makes planning a trip to and from anywhere in the world a cinch.
- ExpertFlyer.com: Flight finder is an online service for both seasoned travelers and travel novices who want the most up-to-date and accurate flight information.
- Matrix ITA Software: This Google-based flight finding site sets itself apart with a variety of unique search filters and features, like a cost-per-mile filter and a flight comparison tool.
Find Deals, Coupons, Discounts & Other Offers
Trip Prep & Packing Organization
- Packpnt.com: Travel like the pros with PackPoint’s comprehensive free packing organization tool.
Simple To-Do Lists
Find Stuff to Do While Traveling
Find the Best Places to Work & Best WiFi
- NomadList.com: Find out where you should be living while working remotely. The comprehensive list is based on internet access and speed, cost of living, weather, and much more.
- WorkFrom.co: Find the best public workspaces available for remote workers, whether it’s a great coffee shop or a fancy co-working space.
Internet Connectivity Utilities
- Tripmode.ch: Constantly overusing data on your mobile plan? Use Tripmode to make sure you don’t go over your limit by stopping online backups, updates, photo syncing, and other data sucking auto-features.
- Instabridge.com: Instabridge is the biggest WiFi sharing community in the world and it gives you access to millions of current WiFi spots, passwords included.
Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Hola.org: Take advantage of the benefits of a virtual private network through Hola’s freemium web and mobile application that uses a peer-to-peer network as well as peer-to-peer caching.
- Tunnelbear.com: Travel the web securely and privately with a simple VPN that can unblock international websites for Mac, PC, iOS, Android, and your web browser.
- Hide.me: Get secure WiFi, true privacy, and encryption through Hide.me’s VPN wherever you are – try their free trial.
- Windscribe.com: This desktop app and extension for your browser collaborates to stop ads and trackers while giving you back access to content that is blocked.
- Betternet.co: A free VPN that offers privacy protection against hackers and unblocks any website for a better internet experience.
- GooseVPN.com: Try an unlimited and more secure version of the internet with a free trial for GOOSE VPN. They guarantee that you will be safe with their affordable easy-to-use VPN service.
International Currency & Banking
- Xe.com: Convert the value of your currency at current foreign exchange rates with this free service, including precious metals.
- Revolut.com: Take banking to a new level with this mobile platform that’s a fee-free way to hold, exchange, and transfer funds across 25 different currencies.
- Monzo.com: Avoid stale traditional banking methods with Monzo’s new approach that puts the customer first. Start a UK current account today!
- Bunq.com: This bank is designed for global citizens like you. Sign-up in 5 minutes to get your 1-month free trial!
- Monese.com: Get a UK/EUR current account using only your phone! Monese is a mobile banking alternative for smart money management.
Best Financial & Accounting Apps
- Mint.com: Get a better handle on your money by keeping track of your credit and your cash with Mint.
- Xero.com: Xero’s online accounting software gives you 24/7 access to accountants and bookkeepers, along with your personal bank and tons of business apps. Check it out with a free trial.
- Trail Wallet: Keep track of your travel costs right on your iPhone or iPad.
- YouNeedaBudget.com: Take back your financial independence using You Need A Budget’s simple software and Four Simple Rules guidelines.
- Wally.me: Wally gives you back control of your money by helping you understand what you are spending it on. Achieve your financial goals through this simple and intuitive tool.
- Acorns.com: Get simple and actionable financial advice that helps you plan for your future with on-the-go money tips and saving guidelines.
Manage Physical Mail Online with a Virtual Mailbox
- AnytimeMailbox.com: When you’re out of town or overseas it’s impossible to access your physical mailbox. Sign up for Anytime Mailbox’s Virtual Mailbox service and get your mail opened, scanned and uploaded online for you to view wherever you are in the world from your mobile phone or laptop. It’s low cost, simple to use, and allows you to stay on top of important snail mail that may get sent while you’re abroad. With Anytime Mailbox you can even deposit a check while on the go! Choose your address from over 500 locations in the U.S. and worldwide.
- Mediatemple: World-class web, cloud, and VPS hosting, and exceptional server solutions geared toward web designers, all reinforced by unmatched live support.
- WPEngine.com: WP Engine offers enterprise-level WordPress management and hosting for top international companies, backed by incredible support.
- LiquidWeb.com: From shared to managed hosting with Linux or Windows-based cloud servers. Big or small they have everything you need to grow when trotting around the globe.
- Siteground.com: Web hosting services built to be fast and secure, with top-rated around the clock tech support and customer satisfaction.
- Medium.com: Medium has created a platform for the brightest writers, thinkers, and storytellers to dissect interesting, cutting-edge subjects that are important to the world.
- WordPress.com: Easily start a new blog or website for free with WordPress.com. Their free mobile-ready designs and themes are fully customizable, with free hosting and support.
- Blogger: Create a beautiful space for your passions, at no cost. Write for free about your unique expertise and experiences, or express your opinions on the latest news.
- Tumblr: Tumblr helps you connect with others who share your interest. It’s where your self-expression takes center stage and your individuality helps you connect with like-minded people.
- WPMUDev.Org: Plugins and themes for WordPress, WordPress Multisite, and BuddyPress.
- ThemeForest: Check out the thousands of themes and templates for WordPress, as well as templates for emails, HTML, and Bootstrap.
- WPExplorer.com: Learn how to get the most out of your WordPress site with optimization tips, instructional guides, reviews for plugins, theme collections and other amazing deals, as well as top-notch 100% GPL business.
- WPBeginner.com: The most comprehensive resource for people just starting out on WordPress, complete with instructional guides on WordPress essentials, as well as more advanced features.
- TutorialsPoint.com: This tutorial for novice WordPress users will help you get started and master WordPress through easy-to-understand instructions.
- Onthegosystems.com: WP plugins to help you build your advanced WordPress site without programming and make your site multilingual.
Graphic Design Apps
- Canva.com: Easy and simple tools to design and share amazing logos, business cards, presentations, and more through Canva’s intuitive drag-and-drop layouts and templates.
- TailorBrands.Com: Design your brand’s distinct identity or logo in just a few minutes. Through the power of artificial intelligence, TailorBrands’ branding tools can help your business get noticed and flourish!
- LogoJoy.com: This free logo-making tool uses AI to give you cutting-edge results that feel like they are coming from an experienced designer.
- Hatchful: Design a unique logo in just minutes with this free logo-making tool that offers free vectors, fonts, icons, and more!
- Snapseed: Edit your photos with a comprehensive set of professional quality tools from Google.
Social Media Marketing & Automation Platforms
- Hootsuite.com: Use Hootsuite to manage multiple social media profiles through a single dashboard. Use their metrics to analyze how successful your social media campaigns are and where you can improve.
- Sendible.com: Manage your social media through Sendible’s convenient management tool and boost your social media productivity with a free trial.
- Socialpilot.co: A social media management tool geared specifically for marketers with an eye to drive more traffic and broaden awareness of your brand.
- SproutSocial.com: SproutSocial’s powerful software solutions for social media management helps you to engage customers who love your brand.
- SocialOomph.com: Power up your social media presence through automation. Whether you use Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin, Tumblr, RSS feeds, blogs, or Plurk, this service can help you set up automatic updates and monitor activity.
- Buffer.com: Buffer is an easy-to-use platform for social media management that has reliably driven social media results for many brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals.
- Later.com: Don’t waste time with manual updates on social media, use scheduling to post on sites like Instagram, even for videos. You can use multiple accounts, analytics, and simple uploading tools.
Cloud Software Suites
- Zoho: With over 35 million satisfied users worldwide, Zoho is the premiere suite of online productivity tools and SaaS applications to run your entire business. Find out if Zoho is for you with the Forever Free Plan.
- Google Suite: Google powers your productivity through their collection of smart web apps. Try the business email, word processing, slideshows, video conferencing, cloud storage & file sharing for free.
Cloud File Storage
- Google Drive: The Google-developed solution for safely storing, accessing, and sharing any of your files anywhere.
- Dropbox: Easy-to-use storage solution for individuals or teams that allows you to quickly share and edit your files.
- One Drive: A cloud-based storage solution from Microsoft that allows you to store any file and access it from any device.
- iCloud: Apple’s cloud storage solution helps you store your files with 5 GB of free storage and various available upgrades.
- Droplr: Droplr PRO is a professional file-sharing solution for anyone who needs to communicate and transfer files easily and effectively.
Project Management System
- Asana.com: Help your group stay on schedule with simple organizational tools that let you plan workflows, projects, etc. You should begin using Asana to manage all of your projects more effectively.
- Monday.com: Monday helps teams simplify the management of their projects. Promote communication, track projects, meet goals, and manage your productivity through this practical tool.
- Trello.com: Take advantage of this flexible and intuitive platform that keeps track of the big picture whether it’s a side project or your next adventure.
- Basecamp.com: With millions of users, Basecamp is the trusted all-in-one project management solution. Stay calm and organized as you manage clients, projects, and communications with ease.
- GetFlow.com: Software solution for groups looking for easy task tracking and management tools to help delegate everyday responsibilities and priorities – available with a free trial.
- Workboard.com: Stimulate your team’s productivity and seamlessly monitor their goals and results with simple and automatic tools.
- Hitask.com: A singular project management solution for groups looking to help focus and promote collaboration over the course of an entire project.
- Taskque.com: TaskQue helps your team to be more productive through its intuitive web-based task management tools, managing their projects has never been so easy.
- ActiveCollab.com: The cutting-edge project management tool you have been waiting for. ActiveCollab helps maximize your workflow efficiency!
- SmartSheet.com: Give your inspiration more power with the popular work execution platform!
- KissFlow.com: KISSFLOW allows you to automate your productivity through its intuitive workflow tool and business process workflow management solutions.
- TeamGantt.com: This online chart software will allow you to quickly plan your projects. Gantt chart creator makes project management so much easier and simpler even non-project managers love it.
- GanttPro.com: GanttPRO uses web-based Gantt chart software to help you solve daily project planning challenges. GanttPRO is so simple training takes only 7 minutes.
Time Tracking Software
- Toggl: Toggl is free time-tracking software that can help you manage your team’s time and make tracking their workload much easier.
- Timely: Timely’s time-tracking app uses AI to help you manage your team more efficiently while you help it learn how to better serve your needs.
- TSheets: Quickbooks’ time tracking offers a simple multi-device solution for tracking your employees’ time.
- TimeCamp: Manage productivity and attendance with this free time-tracking solution, includes intuitive invoicing and collaboration tools.
Remote Team Management
- TimeDoctor: Time Doctor helps you keep track of your team’s progress on tasks and help boost their productivity.
- HiveDesk: Using time-tracking, screenshots, and custom productivity reports, HiveDesk helps you manage your team more efficiently.
- HubStaff: HubStaff aims to take the worry out of remote team management with invoicing, employee payment, and reporting solutions included in their desktop app.
- Everytimezone.com: With just a single click, you can compare time zones and select the most convenient meeting times.
Remote Desktop Apps
- Team Viewer: Stay connected with your desktop wherever you are with this remote desktop viewing app that works like a charm.
- Go to my PC: Take your PC or Mac with you wherever you are with GoToMyPC’s remote access solution.
- Log Me In: Productivity is only a click away, with remote access to your computer’s files, applications, and devices.
Best Communication Apps
- Slack.com: Help your team improve their workflow through Slack’s unique communication and information sharing platform.
- Skype.com: Skype offers free online calls, messaging, affordable international calls, and Skype for business so you can stay in touch wherever and whenever.
- Zoom.us: Leading the field in enterprise video communications is Zoom with its strong cloud-based platform for both video and audio communication, chatting, and webinars for mobile & desktop.
- Google Hangouts: The Google-developed communication solution that allows you to message and video chat, as well as use SMS and VOIP features.
- FaceTime: With FaceTime, you can video chat with any iOS device that has a front-facing camera, as well as any Mac with FaceTime Camera installed.
- iMessage: iMessage allows you to communicate with others using stickers, audio sharing, and many other features, without leaving the Messages app on your iOS device.
- Whatsapp: The text message and voice call solution that also supports video chatting, media uploads, doc sharing and user location sharing.
- Google Voice: The Google-developed voice service that offers users typical telephone features like call forwarding, voicemail, voice and text messaging, along with U.S. and international call termination for U.S. and Canadian customers with a Google Account.
- Google FI: A customizable mobile phone solution from Google with month-to-month data usage perks plus all of the messaging and voice features available using WiFi and cellular networks from Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, and Three.
Best Remote Work Resources
- WTH.com: World Travel Holdings is one of the biggest online and offline leisure travel companies and they come into contact with hundreds of customers every year.
- Workingsolutions.com: A scalable call center outsourcing solution that acts as an extension of your brand and company on demand.
- Linkedin.com: The popular business social connection site also acts as a robust job seeking and job-posting platform for both employers and employees.
- Upwork.com: This popular freelance job site allows potential clients to post work and search for freelancers across any discipline and field of expertise. A great place to find location independent work projects!
Find Remote Workers
- Fiverr.com: Smaller entrepreneurs can help grow their business with Fiverr through their affordable offerings on the world’s largest freelance services marketplace.
- Online Jobs: Get your project done with Filipino virtual assistants and other employees on the largest online job marketplace in the Philippines.
- Gun.io: Find the best designers, software developers, and product managers available for freelance work.
- Upwork.com: Notably became the first online freelance marketplace big enough to make it into the Staffing Industry Analysts’ list of leading U.S. staffing and talent engagement firms.
Read & Learn
- Audible.com: Audible has the biggest collection of audiobooks and original audio performance available in the world – and the best part is your first month is free!
- Study.com: With Study.com’s online courses, you can ace tests while getting real college credits and having fun. And you can check out their info on a comprehensive database of schools and degrees.
- Brain.fm: Enhance your brain through a carefully curated selection of music that will help you focus, relax, meditate, or sleep in practically no time.
Entrepreneurial Resources & Mentorship
- Coach.me: Take a coach with you anywhere to help you realize your goals, model good behavior, or expand your skill sets.
- DayOneapp.com: DayOneApp is the easy, safe, and versatile way to track whatever you want. Whether you’re a guy or girl, it can be your calendar, journal, travel log, or much more.
- LifeJournal.com: The comprehensive journaling software with the features to let you share your interactive diary or keep a private journal for your eyes only.
- Penzu.com: Create a free online diary or personal journal while knowing that it will remain safe and secure. Penzu is the best way to keep a secret journal on the internet.
Best Apps for Writing
Best Productivity Apps
- RescueTime.com: Track and improve your individual productivity with the personal analytics service that shows you what you are doing with your time.
- FocusAtWill.com: Improve your brain and your productivity with a service that mixes neuroscience and music.
- Twilight App: Use the Twilight app to adjust your screen to the natural time of day. It helps protect your eyes by filtering the blue light from your devices after the sun goes down, favoring instead a nicer red filter.
- F.Lux: A blue light blocker that automatically adjusts the color temperature of your device’s display based on the time of day through this cross-platform computer program that is actually good for your eyes.
- Evernote.com: The easy-to-use organizational app that helps you to collate and access your memos and notes wherever and whenever you need them.
- Pocket: Found something interesting, but you don’t have time? Put it in Pocket, an app that helps you capture the content that drives you.
Best Apps for Task Management
- Todoist.com: The delightfully easy-to-use to-do list that helps you get more accomplished without the unnecessary stress.
- Toodledo.com: The widespread and comprehensive productivity solution that helps users manage their notes and to-do lists with that extra level of organization that can help put you over the top.
- Any.Do: A leading productivity platform that offers a great calendar and to-do list with intelligent reminders and compelling daily planning tools – plus its free.
- Things: Apple-based task management software that is made by a German-based startup called Cultured Code.
- Ticktick.com: The cross-platform to-do list and task management solution to get your life organized and make you more productive.
- Google Keep: Spoken voice memo app from Google that transcribes your memos in real time as you say them, automatically setting reminders whenever necessary.
- Omnifocus: A fantastic task management application available for Mac.
- Habitica: Gamify your life with Habitica’s free productivity app. Habitica allows you to set goals and incentivizes you to actually meet your goals.
Physical Health & Mental Health Apps
- Headspace.com: Headspace helps you meditate for just a few minutes each day in order to make you generally happier and healthier.
- Aaptiv: No matter where you’re at you gotta get your work out in. Aaptiv is a workout app that helps add some structure to your workout with unlimited access to thousands of workouts. Workout whenever, wherever and however you want.
Best Language & Communication Apps
- Duolingo.comm: Learn a language through the world’s most popular language teaching tool – the free instructional and enjoyable way to practice languages online or through an app.
- iTranslate.com: Translate text or websites, or use the iTranslate resources to define words, and check verb conjugations in more than 100 different languages.
- Google Translate: A completely free service from Google that helps you translate words and phrases in over 100 languages.
- Word Lens: An augmented reality app that helps you translate the words around you.
- Google Lens: This Google-developed app lets you interact with the world around you using your device. Look up a dish from a menu, add events to your calendar, get directions, translate phrases, etc. all through your device’s camera.
Music & Entertainment
- Spotify.com: Listen to millions of songs through Spotify’s ubiquitous digital music streaming service.
- Pandora.com: Pandora offers a personalized radio experience that streams your favorite music, and new discoveries, for free.
- SoundCloud.com: Stream or upload millions of songs and podcasts from all over the globe through SoundCloud’s audio platform.
- Producthunt.com: Find the best new products available – from mobile apps, websites, and tech products – through Product Hunt’s expertly curated lists.
- Roku TV: Roku TV is smart TV that simplifies streaming on your television with automatic software updates and an intuitive remote.
- Netflix: Gain access to unlimited streaming of classic, new, and original movies and TV shows through Netflix using one of the VPNs above.
Best Entrepreneurial Podcasts
- The GaryVee Audio Experience Podcast: This global top 100 iTunes podcast covers a wide-variety of reformatted and original content from business and self-help guru Gary Vaynerchuk.
- The Tim Ferriss Show: One of the biggest and widely followed business interview podcasts available with guests including everyone from Peter Thiel and Malcolm Gladwell to Jamie Foxx and Jon Favreau.
- This Week in Startups: Host Jason Calacanis and various guest entrepreneurs and visionaries cover everything from how to start your own company to tested startup strategies and team management tips.
- How to Start a Startup: A curated Stanford course on how to create your own startup from Sam Altman and Y Combinator that includes lectures from notable business and startup luminaries.
- Tropical MBA: Follow hosts Ian and Dan on their journey from novices to successful businessmen as they try to find the “legit” side of the entrepreneurial journey.
- Entrepreneurs on Fire: This award-winning business podcast features interviews with inspiring business people on Mondays and tips and advice on Thursdays.
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast: Learn about how to maximize your online business for passive income with host Pat Flynn.
- Mixergy: Begin your education on forming a startup from those who have been there, made mistakes, and formed proven strategies so you don’t have to.
- Eventual Millionaire: According to business coach Jaime Masters, becoming a millionaire is possible for anyone, and she tells you what it takes to be a success without sacrificing your values.
- Screw the 9 to 5: A podcast about business and life hosted by husband and wife business team Jill and Josh Stanton, who decided the normal professional life wasn’t for them, and that nobody should have to settle for ordinary.
- StartUp Podcast: This documentary podcast was turned into a TV show starring Zach Braff (Alex, Inc.) and covers the authentic entrepreneurial life.
- All In: Elevating Your Leadership Game: Hosted by bestselling author Alicia Dunams, this podcast features interviews with international entrepreneurs and business success stories with a focus on making business fun and accessible.
- This is Your Life: Learn how to balance your business and personal priorities with host Michael Hyatt, former chairman and CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers, bestselling author, and entrepreneur.
- 1-Day Business Breakthrough: Entrepreneurs Pat Flynn and Chris Ducker come together with other successful businessmen and discuss, debate, and brainstorm new breakthrough business ideas.
- This Old Marketing: Started in 2013 by CMI founder Joe Pulizzi and chief content strategist Robert Rose as an outlet to comment on the latest content marketing news and trends.
- Beyond the To-Do List: Learn how to maximize your productivity and work ethic with this podcast, hosted by Erik Fisher.
- Duct Tape Marketing: This long-running interview podcast has host John Jantsch interviewing various thinkers, celebrities, and experts who illuminate the world of business and success.
- The Mad Marketing Podcast: Get info on everything from marketing basics to deep-dive marketing strategies with Marcus Sheridan from thesaleslion.com.
Best Digital Nomad Podcasts
- As Told By Nomads: Learn about business leadership through in-depth interviews with global nomads, entrepreneurs, and Third Culture Kids.
- Become Nomad: Learn how one digital nomad left his ordinary life behind and embraced the exciting, constantly shifting whims of a life untethered.
- Chris The Freelancer: Chris can work from anywhere that has a computer and a reliable internet connection, and he shares what it means to truly live a digital nomad lifestyle.
- Ditching 9 to 5: Tired of the ordinary life and want to embrace a lifestyle free of restrictions? This podcast features interviews with people who have made that happen.
- Freedom Lovin’: Learn about how people limit themselves through their work, relationships, stuff, and how to break free of that traditional work life thinking trap.
- Going Remote: Exploring the digital nomad lifestyle through people who have made it a reality with the host, former NASA engineer and successful digital nomad Charles Du.
- Keep Your Daydream: Living the life you have always dreamed of is possible, and hosts Marc and Tricia help you realize how to make it a reality.
- Nomad Capitalist: Nomad Capitalist founder Andrew Henderson hosts a podcast, which details how you can travel the world while still maintaining a motivated and successful professional life.
- Nomad Together: Learn how to successfully live like a digital nomad while raising a family with the Kortmans, a family that’s thriving in the digital nomad lifestyle.
- OpenWorld: A podcast from Open World Magazine that illustrates what it takes to live and work without nailing yourself down to one particular place.
- Location Indie: This unfiltered digital nomad podcast to learn about what the location independent and digital nomad lifestyle is really like.
Best Travel Podcasts
- Zero to Travel: If you love to travel and want to learn how to travel more on any budget, then this podcast should be part of your listening rotation.
- Amateur Traveler: Since 2005, the Amateur Traveler podcast has offered indispensable travel advice and info from seasoned travelers and destination experts.
- Indie Travel Podcast: Hosted by full-time traveling duo Craig and Linda Martin, this long-running travel podcast gives you the information you need to travel right.
- National Geographic Weekend: Get a taste of the world with host Boyd Matson as he interviews explorers, adventurers, and scientists.
- Extra Pack of Peanuts: Traveling doesn’t have to break the bank, and expert budget traveler Travis tells you how to score the best deals and take advantage of the cheapest loopholes so you can travel smarter.
- Travel Today with Peter Greenberg: Hosted by world-renowned travel journalist Peter Greenberg, Travel Today covers travel news and reviews from different location every weekend.
- Travel with Rick Steves: This is the podcast version of Rick Steves’ popular travel radio show, which features weekly hour-long conversations with experts about world travel and culture.
- Andy Steves Travel Podcast: Andy Steves was raised traveling, and his podcast covers the joys and trials of a life spent seeing the world.
- The Budget Minded Traveler: Travel can seem daunting and expensive, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Learn tips and tricks to lower your travel budget while still enjoying life-enhancing travel experiences.
- Abroaders Podcast: Travel isn’t just for vacations; this informative podcast tackles international travel from the business perspective.
- This Week in Travel: Hosted by Gary Arndt, Jen Leo, and Chris Christensen, three travel experts who are joined in their semi-weekly podcast by various experts who discuss the latest news in the travel industry.
Best Remote Work Resources
- World Nomads: A travel adventure website from the world-renowned travel insurance provider that helps you learn more about yourself by experiencing other cultures. And also gets you travel insurance!
- Bootsnall: Bootsnall is a culturally sensitive travel resource that offers travel advice and information sourced from a variety of worldly and unique perspectives.
- Travelistly: On Travelistly, browse a selected collection of stories and documentary accounts of the world meant to inspire and motivate your own travel ambitions.
- No Desk: No Desk offers a collection of resources for people looking to embrace the lifestyle of a digital nomad.
- Nomad Stack: Become part of the digital nomad movement using the resources and advice available on this very informative site.